Dec 12, 2006

My 2nd post

Please ignore the title of this post. Eventually i will get over the fact that i have blog and i'll stop making a big deal out of it. My friends are all hedging bets as to how long this blagggggggh (thats blog in afrikaans) will last. Hope this post hasn't lost anyone too much $$$.

Anyway, welcome back. I have so much to write about, everything from finding a tube of lube on my bedroom desk (it was actually a bottle, and NO, its NOT mine), to my upcoming trip to florida.

Lets talk about that trip for a minute. I decided to get away from NY (and my boss) and go to FL for the first weekend of Chanukah. I'm very lucky. The day after i booked my tickets my boss tells me he's going to be in FL too.

Let me tell you about my co-worker J. (Name has been changed to protect her privacy), she is always reading magazines at work. When she was discussing Paris Hilton (people magazine) with a M. (a different co-worker) and i reminded her that reading magazines is not part of her job description, she threw a $|-|17|=17 (thats 13375|>33|< for S***fit). welcome to my job. Ironically, i'm typing this from work.

Which reminds me, GTG...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the little insights, epiphanies or nuggets of life's experiences?

Altie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JustaGuy said...

Not exciting, gross.

A mystery that was never solved.

Altie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.